Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
(TT)The Townies : International gaming clan playing Call of duty United offensive!
Similar topics
Translate
(TT) No Cheat !!
Photobucket

(TT)Member List *
Members*

(TT)Bullseye*{Admin}

(TT)PvT.Lightning*{Admin}

(TT)K!Ll3r*{Admin}

(TT)Branco L_T*{Admin}

(TT)The hot stepper

(TT)Sevie_69

(TT)Jannisary

(TT)AngelBroker

(TT)Animalmother

(TT)B@ckfront

(TT)Menefrego

(TT)Blue Division

(TT)Herr Trigger

(TT)OZ

(TT)Blue

(TT)Dexter

(TT)PvT.Mert

(TT)Chr!S

(TT)Flagtaker

(TT)Cpt.Winters

(TT)Cr@zyBeast
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(TT)JannisarY
(TT)Members
(TT)JannisarY

uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this? Empty
PostSubject: uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this?   uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 am

The reason for these black screenshots is due to the 'Windows Aero' feature that is present in both Windows Vista and Windows 7. Currently UAC2 conflicts with this and that is the result of these black screenshots, this is an issue that UAC are currently working on however for the time being we need to use the fix below. This process is identical for Windows 7 and Vista users.

Step 1:

First of all, try to set in your game's option Anti-aliasing OFF and then try to make valid(not black, etc) screens with UAC2 again. If it helped, you don't have read the full page. If your screens are still black try the other offers below.

Step 2:

Navigate to the directory your Modern Warfare 2 is installed to, this may differ based on where you installed your Steam client to, the following is where Steam is installed by default:

C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/call of duty modern warfare 2/ --- (32-Bit)
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/call of duty modern warfare 2/ ---- (64-Bit)

Step 3:

Locate your 'iw4mp.exe' file, this is the Modern Warfare 2: Multiplayer executable, you need to right-click this file and go to 'Properties'

Step 4:

Navigate to the 'Compatability' tab, once there place a tick next to the following boxes:

Disable visual themes
Disable desktop composition
Run this program as an administrator
uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this? UAC_black_screenshot
Step 5:

Navigate to the directory your UAC2 is installed to, this may differ based on where you chose to install it during setup, the following is where UAC2 is installed by default:

C:/Program Files/DExUS/UAC2 --- (32-Bit)
C:/Program Files (x86)/DExUS/UAC2 ---- (64-Bit)

Step 6:

Locate your 'UAC.exe' file, this is the UAC2 executable, you need to right-click this file and go to 'Properties'

Step 7:

Navigate to the 'Compatability' tab, once there place a tick next to the following boxes:

Disable visual themes
Disable desktop composition
Run this program as an administrator
uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this? UAC_prop
Step 8:

Press 'Ok' and close any remaining windows you have open. This will disable your 'Windows Aero' theme when you open Modern Warefare 2 and re-enable it when you quit, it will also fix the issue which results in black screenshots.[b][i]
Back to top Go down

uac3 only taking Black Screenshots, why? And how can I fix this?
Page 1 of 1