Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
(TT)The Townies : International gaming clan playing Call of duty United offensive!
Similar topics
Translate
(TT) No Cheat !!
Photobucket

(TT)Member List *
Members*

(TT)Bullseye*{Admin}

(TT)PvT.Lightning*{Admin}

(TT)K!Ll3r*{Admin}

(TT)Branco L_T*{Admin}

(TT)The hot stepper

(TT)Sevie_69

(TT)Jannisary

(TT)AngelBroker

(TT)Animalmother

(TT)B@ckfront

(TT)Menefrego

(TT)Blue Division

(TT)Herr Trigger

(TT)OZ

(TT)Blue

(TT)Dexter

(TT)PvT.Mert

(TT)Chr!S

(TT)Flagtaker

(TT)Cpt.Winters

(TT)Cr@zyBeast
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

UAC3 Super Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(TT)JannisarY
(TT)Members
(TT)JannisarY

UAC3 Super Guide Empty
PostSubject: UAC3 Super Guide   UAC3 Super Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 am

Q. How do I find my UAC3 ID?
1. Download and install the software at www.UAC3.com
2. Create an account or log in at the main screen of the software
3. Click Play and you will see the second lowest bar in the screen and you will see the following:
Connected as : user | ID: 12345
4. Use the 5 digit number for your UAC3 ID.

Q. How do I find my UAC3 Nickname?
1. Follow the same steps for FAQ 1 regarding the ID, but in Step 4 use the nickname that is in letters, not the 5 digit number, this way it is easy to understand if all players were in the lobby when supposed to be.

Q: Where can I find Match ID? (what is Match ID?)
Match ID's are generally an 8 digit number that we use to create lobbies for users to join to verify all users were within the lobby at the time of the match. IGL assigns specific Match ID's for individual matches or all of the matches taking place during the same day, please visit your Match Arena for these numbers or check upcoming events.
Note that the format we use to create our Match ID's are as follows:
Month, Day, Year, Season, Match.
For example if a match is taking place on January 1st, 2011, and it is Season 1 of the game you are playing, and the match is the 1st match of the season (including preseason) then the match ID will be as follows: 010111101
Another example, if a match is taking place on November 10th, 2011, and it is Season 2 of the game you are playing, and the match is the 16th match of the season (including preseason) then the match ID will be as follows: 111011216

Q. How do I use UAC3 for my match?
Login into the UAC3 system, you will have 3 options, PLAY, REVIEW and EXIT.
Click on the PLAY button, the PLAY window will appear with selection of the MatchID and Game. Select the game that you are about to play and input MatchID which can be found by reading the next FAQ. After these things are set, simply check off “Start scanning” check box. UAC3 will wait until you run the game and then UAC3 will start making scans of your computer and search for cheats. First scan will begin in 30 seconds after the Start scanning check box was checked. All players using the same MatchID will appear in the Players windows that will open after you
enable scanning. In the Players window is shown user nick name, user status – Active, Inactive, Cheating, Cheated and the scans count of each player.

Q: What is UAC3?
UAC3 is FREEWARE client side anti-cheat software and it can be adopted for almost any game running on Microsoft Windows. UAC3 web and software is developed only by two persons at their own expenses and free time so donations are welcome.

Q: How can I delete screen that contains personal information?
You can hide your own screenshot from public directly in UAC3 software, if you view the screen select "Delete screen" (upper right corner), and it will be removed. Abuse of this function will resolve in to time limited BAN, so do not delete screens that do not contain any personal information.

Q: I did not receive my registration email , what should I do?
Confirmation email usually arrives within few minutes, but in rare case, it may take up to 24 hours to deliver the email. Please make sure to check your spam folder. If you do not received registration e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us on support@uac3.com.

Q: Why do I have less screenshots taken than others?
If you have older single core CPU, your scans might take longer, which will cause delay for next scan. This was done to reduce scanning lag on old computers. If you need to prove that you had UAC3 running for whole time of the match, you can view your session log in the match on UAC3 pages. Administrators are aware of this, so there will be no problems if you have less screens (scans). You might get extra speed but also possible lag with OPTIONS > SERVICE > and using the Force Scan option.

Q: My screenshots are black, what should I do?
You can try disable AERO, Antialiasing and as the last resort you can run game in window. Please note that even when the screenshot is black or gray, cheats are still detected, the screenshot itself have only informational character.

Q: My anti-virus detected virus in UAC.exe or install.exe, what should I do?
Please make sure that you have downloaded UAC3 from official site. UAC3 utilizes special protection methods which may be falsely marked by some antivirus software as a virus. If this happens, you may set an exclusion on your antivirus, or send the detected file to your antivirus company for setting up an exception.

Q: I'm receiving error messages while using UAC, what should I do?
Please contact, using e-mail support@uac3.com or use forums to ask about the error, please send screenshots or exact error messages so we can examine your issue.

Q: Can I use UAC3 for non league play?
Yes, you can.

Q: How can I make manual screenshot/scan?
Manual scan can be triggered by CTRL+INSERT shortcut.

Q: How do I know if someone was cheating in my match?
UAC3 will warn you with sound when someone is cheating in the match you are playing. You can also review the match anytime on UAC3 site.

Q: Where are scans located on my hard drive?
[UAC3 install directory]\Aftermatch\[MatchID]

Q: How to open/view .uac files?
You can't, they can be only viewed once they are stored on UAC3 server.

Q: I can't login to UAC3
UAC3 user database contains snapshot of thr UAC3 database taken December 4th, 2010. If you had registered at UAC2 after December 4h, 2010, you must register again at UAC3. Also if you had changed your password at UAC2 after December 4th, 2010, this change did not affect UAC3 user database. So you need to create a new account or contact at support@uac3.com, please always state your UACID if you contact.

Q: Can UAC3 be bypassed?
Every existing software can be bypassed, depends only if it is easy or hard. Since UAC get's updated at least 1 or 2 times per month, the bypass level is much more lower when compared to other similar outdated anticheat applications.

Q: I have been banned by UAC, how can I get unbanned?
If you received temporary ban for abusing the system, you can only wait for ban to expire. This notice with all information will be displayed once you log in to UAC.

Q: I have received Pemanent ban and I can't login
This happened due to fact that UAC3 had detected security breach.
This can happen in 3 cases.
1 - bypass atempt
2 - virus & your computer
3 - agressive antivirus
In this case, please download any free antivirus if you do not have any (you may try avast) and clean your computer, after that, please contact us for unban. Not before, because the ban can repeat over and over again.

Back to top Go down

UAC3 Super Guide
Page 1 of 1