Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
(TT)The Townies : International gaming clan playing Call of duty United offensive!
Translate
(TT) No Cheat !!
Photobucket

(TT)Member List *
Members*

(TT)Bullseye*{Admin}

(TT)PvT.Lightning*{Admin}

(TT)K!Ll3r*{Admin}

(TT)Branco L_T*{Admin}

(TT)The hot stepper

(TT)Sevie_69

(TT)Jannisary

(TT)AngelBroker

(TT)Animalmother

(TT)B@ckfront

(TT)Menefrego

(TT)Blue Division

(TT)Herr Trigger

(TT)OZ

(TT)Blue

(TT)Dexter

(TT)PvT.Mert

(TT)Chr!S

(TT)Flagtaker

(TT)Cpt.Winters

(TT)Cr@zyBeast
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kicking for no reason?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

Kicking for no reason? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking for no reason?   Kicking for no reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 pm

(TT)sevie_69 wrote:
Not sure but I posted a topic and it was deleted hmmmz! the post was a rage post.... A player was kicked for no reason on our server..its a joke and needs to stop imo! I would not be surprised if that player never joins again. Its my day off and I decided to spend most of day playing cod on our server to try get it busy but what's the point if this keeps happening. Need too start welcoming people on our server and not accuse them of spawn killing or hacking (its embarrassing. Maps are small so your gonna get spawn killed. I get spawn killed all the time but dont whine. If someone hits you with a good shot compliment them even tho your raging maybe inside or you think they may hack.

1 defo was hacking last nite which was a player called sniperdisaster but me and hottie never really said anything too him. I dont want to encourage hackers and I know we dont tolerate it but for the sake of a busy server just be cool on the topic untill its really busy and get regurlar players ( then ban all you want).

P.S backi can back me up on this.... our server was busier than TF's this morning!!!!

Good posting Sevie...thats true m8
Light ^^
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Kicking for no reason?   Kicking for no reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Here, Here Sevie m8 this is what I have been saying for 4 years!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://thetownies.darkbb.com
(TT)sevie_69
(TT)Members
(TT)sevie_69

PostSubject: Kicking for no reason?   Kicking for no reason? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Not sure but I posted a topic and it was deleted hmmmz! the post was a rage post.... A player was kicked for no reason on our server..its a joke and needs to stop imo! I would not be surprised if that player never joins again. Its my day off and I decided to spend most of day playing cod on our server to try get it busy but what's the point if this keeps happening. Need too start welcoming people on our server and not accuse them of spawn killing or hacking (its embarrassing. Maps are small so your gonna get spawn killed. I get spawn killed all the time but dont whine. If someone hits you with a good shot compliment them even tho your raging maybe inside or you think they may hack.

1 defo was hacking last nite which was a player called sniperdisaster but me and hottie never really said anything too him. I dont want to encourage hackers and I know we dont tolerate it but for the sake of a busy server just be cool on the topic untill its really busy and get regurlar players ( then ban all you want).

P.S backi can back me up on this.... our server was busier than TF's this morning!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking for no reason?   Kicking for no reason? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking for no reason?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: **Server** :: Problem in server*-
Jump to: