Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
(TT)The Townies : International gaming clan playing Call of duty United offensive!
Similar topics
Translate
(TT) No Cheat !!
Photobucket

(TT)Member List *
Members*

(TT)Bullseye*{Admin}

(TT)PvT.Lightning*{Admin}

(TT)K!Ll3r*{Admin}

(TT)Branco L_T*{Admin}

(TT)The hot stepper

(TT)Sevie_69

(TT)Jannisary

(TT)AngelBroker

(TT)Animalmother

(TT)B@ckfront

(TT)Menefrego

(TT)Blue Division

(TT)Herr Trigger

(TT)OZ

(TT)Blue

(TT)Dexter

(TT)PvT.Mert

(TT)Chr!S

(TT)Flagtaker

(TT)Cpt.Winters

(TT)Cr@zyBeast
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PUBLIC SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elko
Friends

PUBLIC SERVER Empty
PostSubject: PUBLIC SERVER   PUBLIC SERVER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi TT i am Elkonstantin, i have and idea about a public server, i want to ask you if we can buy a big public server both clans (LTK and TT). A 50 slot server cost 270 euro per year so LTK will pay 135 and TT the same 135, is 11,25 euro per month for all clan. if you like we can buy a bigger server. here is the link you can see the prices and the locations http://artofwarcentral.com/coduo-uo-servers.asp, think the server is better to be in germany. i hape you like this idea.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
(TT)K!Ll3r
Admin
(TT)K!Ll3r

PUBLIC SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC SERVER   PUBLIC SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:21 pm

What do you thinks??

I thinks 1st we need server for wars maybe after we can try for this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/108621015-4.jpg
elko
Friends

PUBLIC SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC SERVER   PUBLIC SERVER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm

IN this link https://www.gameservers.com/order/step2.php?game=21 you can buy a good and low price privet server, 20 slots 130 euro per year 10.83 euro per month for all clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PUBLIC SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUBLIC SERVER   PUBLIC SERVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUBLIC SERVER
Page 1 of 1