Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Please Login or register to see the full range of features from (TT). Guests will be limited to public only folders, Anybody wanting to join (TT) leave details in forum and if accepted you will be granted full access within 24 hours!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
(TT)The Townies : International gaming clan playing Call of duty United offensive!
Similar topics
Translate
(TT) No Cheat !!
Photobucket

(TT)Member List *
Members*

(TT)Bullseye*{Admin}

(TT)PvT.Lightning*{Admin}

(TT)K!Ll3r*{Admin}

(TT)Branco L_T*{Admin}

(TT)The hot stepper

(TT)Sevie_69

(TT)Jannisary

(TT)AngelBroker

(TT)Animalmother

(TT)B@ckfront

(TT)Menefrego

(TT)Blue Division

(TT)Herr Trigger

(TT)OZ

(TT)Blue

(TT)Dexter

(TT)PvT.Mert

(TT)Chr!S

(TT)Flagtaker

(TT)Cpt.Winters

(TT)Cr@zyBeast
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

1 ork banned of tt server from me?

Go down 
+3
(TT)K!Ll3r
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)JannisarY
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(TT)JannisarY
(TT)Members
(TT)JannisarY

1 ork banned of tt server from me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 am

(TT)B@CkFr0Nt wrote:
M8 my wife is back now from shop and she read your message
She said i want to align: she wants you to spank the ass with a wooden spoon haha !!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hahahha:D
Back to top Go down
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:27 pm

M8 my wife is back now from shop and she read your message
She said i want to align: she wants you to spank the ass with a wooden spoon haha !!!
Back to top Go down
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Hahaha m8 yes, but i know you do not have such a long arm of England to Germany lol

Okay thats all little off topic now please move if you want!

Ps.greet Martin my dongle brother Wink

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:46 pm

lol! lol! Can I slap your wife???? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thetownies.darkbb.com
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Thats good that u have time for game play m8
but i cant play the next 3 days i think!

Reason: My wife(girlfriend)had 24cent transferred too little for this month ...
loooool 24CENT !!!! WTF !!!! now i have 999 ping in game .

OMG wife... go kitchen for only cooking my food...i do the rest in future even thats better lol -.-
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:55 pm

hhehehe Backi you are fucking crazy guy!!! I remember saying we would kidnap you and we did lolz! I can play cod4 etc.. now no problem but I only play uo because this is were my friends are! I have,nt had much time to play this last 2 week because of work but now I have 4 days off! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 am

(TT)Bullseye wrote:
That is good to know Backi m8. The silly orks might be wankers but they do bring other players to the server. The last 4 times I have bought a server I have only had for 1 month but I think this time I will keep it! Thx to all who play it! cheers cheers

M8 listen to me pls !
Yesterday i read your message...today i've made ​​a few thoughts about this.
And i (we) know cod uo is dead to 95%
Your words in TS last year were to me...

i quote:... Backi you have no chance,we kidnap you lol...
haha do you remember it?

So now i must say,i do not come here for only one year m8!!

And so look...u have a new PC now and maybe u can play also better games than this...but u not forget the COD UO FUCKERS lol ... dats nice m8 Wink

I herewith want to say... We all have to thank YOU for TT not die (thank you for server m8) Exclamation

Ps. yes i know its just a game Basketball

good nighty,have a nice day or whatever ~> lolz bla bla Sleep

Back to top Go down
(TT)K!Ll3r
Admin
(TT)K!Ll3r

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

@ Onur : You are fag cheers

@ Backi : stop ban all player and we will take nice server lol!

@ Bull : ORK => FAG's cheers

@ Killer : You are my best!! I love you I love you I love you

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/108621015-4.jpg
(TT)JannisarY
(TT)Members
(TT)JannisarY

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:00 pm

(TT)B@CkFr0Nt wrote:

@Janni pumps,
why did you leave the server as i said to you stop provoking the orks pls?
It is no wonder then if they return insult m8
It was a peaceful play together... has been fun Very Happy gg

i have not seen bulseye's message for noob wanker orks. u sayed pls no provoke than i leave come to forum readed this topic.

and now is okay m8 have fun gg=P
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 am

That is good to know Backi m8. The silly orks might be wankers but they do bring other players to the server. The last 4 times I have bought a server I have only had for 1 month but I think this time I will keep it! Thx to all who play it! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Tonight no insults of orks ... they love our server and they do not want to be banned again!
Also they thanked for unban and now they will play every night on our server.
13 players was the maximum tonight.

@Janni pumps,
why did you leave the server as i said to you stop provoking the orks pls?
It is no wonder then if they return insult m8
It was a peaceful play together... has been fun Very Happy gg
Back to top Go down
(TT)JannisarY
(TT)Members
(TT)JannisarY

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 pm

sounds good :-)) we can play with insulters loly ok just use them ork noobs.
Back to top Go down
(TT)K!Ll3r
Admin
(TT)K!Ll3r

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

ok so backi tell me don't ban
and he say Im sure reaper use hack ok so we ban?? me if man use hack (if im sure), I ban so example i never kick RA storm , hen server run he no respect me but after to talk with him now he is friend Smile

ORK was banned for this reason, eclipse in past insult me , TT my family and he is friend of ORK ....

So maybe you thinks hacker or noob will bring a player in server ? maybe you dream Very Happy I know you need more player so we need clean server :S I saw when i go in TF I just play maximum 10min because to much cheater noob ... it's not a good server !

So now i tell again if anyone ban send video in forum !!
Back to top Go down
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 pm

(TT)Bullseye wrote:
Maybe you misunderstand me Killer m8??? I have not said let hackers play on the server??? Anybody who is hacking such as sniperdisaster then easy ban for life. If people say I kill your mother then kick them and if they continue temp ban and finally ban. If 1 of our own members wants to camp then rotate map, not kick him?? Trigg has been with TT for 4 years and must have been devastated getting kicked from own server. Anybody undermap kick, temp ban, ban! Pretty logical I think. If we kick everybody who say, Noob, hacker etc.. then we will have 1 very boring, empty server!

Thomas that was what i meant and said to you in game before m8
I said pls dont ban now!!!
if u see a noob use cheats/hacks so note his ID IP and wait until server is more busy then ban!

Edit: lol look our server now...there are more players from day to day cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
(TT)sevie_69
(TT)Members
(TT)sevie_69

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm

oh im wrong then michael im sorry but herr trigger was kicked you dont kick your own?!? maybe you do?....Ruza was kicked for zero reason today thomas it was just you me and him explain why he was kicked? oh the guy never reconnected again...you said you never kicked him then who did? you have rcon i dont so who kicked him?
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Maybe you misunderstand me Killer m8??? I have not said let hackers play on the server??? Anybody who is hacking such as sniperdisaster then easy ban for life. If people say I kill your mother then kick them and if they continue temp ban and finally ban. If 1 of our own members wants to camp then rotate map, not kick him?? Trigg has been with TT for 4 years and must have been devastated getting kicked from own server. Anybody undermap kick, temp ban, ban! Pretty logical I think. If we kick everybody who say, Noob, hacker etc.. then we will have 1 very boring, empty server!
Back to top Go down
(TT)K!Ll3r
Admin
(TT)K!Ll3r

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 pm

(TT)B@CkFr0Nt wrote:
hmm yep perhaps Sevie not remember correctly...Thomas kicked only trigg not me lol
But trigger has been waiting for the enemy with our flag to this time Thomas!
M8 pls do not download cheats and go under map m8...thats not good for TT's.
you must be a good example m8y Wink thx

Yep michael thx Smile So i have kicked trigger for hard camp i saw him in spec and during 7.30min he don't move so he really don't move !! and i warn him: Spawn and camp it's not good for server and he just answer with "ahah"
But about server For a clean server we don't need hacker and cheater if bull don't want ban or kick them me i will go undermap , because it's allow if man use hack too :S

Imagine we play vs ork : Cheater + no respect player in game he say your mom suck ,; maybe you, you like this so me it's not a respect and i kick him 3 times at 4, i test temp ban Smile

It's LOGIC !
Back to top Go down
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt
(TT)Members
(TT)B@CkFr0Nt

PostSubject: https://thetownies.darkbb.com/post?t=553&mode=reply   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 pm

hmm yep perhaps Sevie not remember correctly...Thomas kicked only trigg not me lol
But trigger has been waiting for the enemy with our flag to this time Thomas!
M8 pls do not download cheats and go under map m8...thats not good for TT's.
you must be a good example m8y Wink thx
Back to top Go down
(TT)br@nco_LT
Admin
(TT)br@nco_LT

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

lol! Stop this shit, ban only with 100% proof with video. Kick only for flame or insulting OTHERS !!!!!!!! players Smile Sunday I kicked bots ~10 times, cos Saturday after bots connecting server disconected
Back to top Go down
(TT)K!Ll3r
Admin
(TT)K!Ll3r

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

(TT)Bullseye wrote:
WTF lol kicked trigger and backi for camping??? That is outrageous! Sad Sad

I don't kicked backi --' naab !!

SO i kicked trigger for camp in 2vs2 at OMAHA !! It's really STUPID to camp here !!

and about cheater if you accept hacker and cheater in server OK no problem, me i will go undermap and i will download a cheat !! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:38 pm

WTF lol kicked trigger and backi for camping??? That is outrageous! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
(TT)sevie_69
(TT)Members
(TT)sevie_69

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 am

Its not only this you kicked herr trigger and backi for camping, geez man you cant do that?!? especially when there was other players on the server..just looks bad!! I understand your fustration i'd prefer a busy server dats all! The server has good maps and mod and its a real good chance to give players something different. Also bull is paying good money for this server! Its just not right that it should be empty!
Back to top Go down
(TT)K!Ll3r
Admin
(TT)K!Ll3r

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 am

it's shit !! If you want noob insult all players change name of server for : (TT)Fucking Bastard !! .... We don't need noob player i want play for the plaisure, i don't want semper mother fucker .... --'' so if you unban them i will stop to play in TT server ...
Back to top Go down
(TT)Bullseye
(TT)Members
(TT)Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

I have already said that Sevie is right. People flame on all servers, untill the server is busy alot of the time like TFs then it is crazy to kick people and have an empty server. Orks are fukin retards but if they help make our server more popular then we should just use them untill the time is right!
Back to top Go down
(TT)sevie_69
(TT)Members
(TT)sevie_69

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Fair point but yesterday he came on for 1min Eclipse said hi and then he was banned within a 1/2hr server was dead. you might as well forget about a server completely at this rate as its going to be a dead stick. I think let the server populate with all the hackers of the day untill it becomes busy all the time then start handing out bans otherwise it is pointless having one.

TBH do you see a busy server without any hackers.......i think not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 ork banned of tt server from me?   1 ork banned of tt server from me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 ork banned of tt server from me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next